PDA

View Full Version : Where can we find incense here in WA???

MBro_91
24-10-2012, 01:53 AM
please share where we can find incense here in WA... the only places I know of are Joynt Ventures in Freo & the city, and Bongo Fury in Gosnells.

JellyOhJoy
24-10-2012, 02:53 AM
please share where we can find incense here in WA... the only places I know of are Joynt Ventures in Freo & the city, and Bongo Fury in Gosnells.

Try off ya tree at Perth City. They got jungle fever incense I think. Or you can order australia online, they have plenty of good blends.

MBro_91
24-10-2012, 05:18 AM
sweet... will check it out tomorrow =)

Toker
24-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Check the killer ebay thread. Off tap has a shop in South Perth.

Yoshi
24-10-2012, 10:22 AM
hi and welcome to the forums.

just go for a walk thru the mall the are heaps of shops that sell it. i was there for work last year and was told tha u could not find it, an afternoon in mall had more than i would need and had a blast doin' it. i can't remember names to long a ago.

but yes there are few s shops that sell in perth.

yoshi

MBro_91
24-10-2012, 09:23 PM
kool thanks guys. definitely gonna have fun hunting for them

Shaman86
25-10-2012, 11:59 PM
there is a few places in rockingham and also happy high herbs freo, northbridge, midland, bunbury, broome

my old local incense deli was 24/7. quite handy

Phanto-Pharm
11-11-2012, 04:33 AM
Just pop into the Wanneroo Market, (best) or Malaga Markets. They both have a Head Shop there that sells stuff.

~ Cheers.

Shaman86
11-11-2012, 12:08 PM
any adult shop

bonehenge
11-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Problem is, you'll pay for it if you walk in a store, depending on what you get. The less known it is, the cheaper is likelier will be, the more known, then expect to pay at least $20-30 on top of what you could get online.

But given everything seems to get put thru a wringer once every few months, what was it, now isn't it any more, and what is it, is strange and scary to me.

Aaargh, it's sunday.. good god, this is what they look like.. Oo Im starting to remember what these things called weekends were after hitching on the boozefree wagon..

Shaman86
11-11-2012, 12:53 PM
$60 for 3grams NL is not bad for store bought incense

Benjamyn
11-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Be glad you aren't in my suburb...

$45 for 1g of inactive shit :)

Id LOVE to be able to buy NL retail for $60 for 3g!

Shaman86
11-11-2012, 01:21 PM
$45 a gram! shit dude

piumo
16-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Hi ,new here this my first post anyway I live in Midland an buy n/l at adult shop 3g 4 $70 , but on the online site I just received 7g 4 $80 + $7 shipping took about a week to arrive but now the website says out of stock till next year ! Damn it

toasty
16-12-2012, 09:16 PM
i cannot believe theese prices.try iblaze tropic thunder potent and ultra pleasant smoke(aussieherbalhighs)

toasty
16-12-2012, 09:20 PM
damn i appeciate my local shop/supplier

King Bong Bundy
17-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Iblaze Tropic Thunder is a great product pity it's not legal in WA

Warh3D
17-12-2012, 08:04 PM
I live in Rural SA & just got some nice smoke from a place called 'legal-aternatives', they are in sydney but their express post (free with 5g bags & larger) is fast. I ordered yesterday (Sunday) arvo & was smoking it lunchtime today :D

This is from their site:

Welcome to legal-alternatives!
If you're looking for top of the range party pills, clubbing pills, legal highs, herbal incense, herbal smoke you are in the right place! We are a local Australian supplier based in Sydney and we GUARANTEE DELIVERY to any residential address in Australia.

At legal-alternatives.com we provide quality products for party and clubbing occasions. All our products are absolutely legal everywhere in Australia and donít contain any of the scheduled substances like MDPV, PVP, MDMA, MDA, MDAT, MDPPP, JWH-018, JWH-019, JWH-081, JWH-122, JWH-203, JWH-210, JWH-250, JWH-251, JWH-307 AM-2201, AM-2233, AM-1220, AM-694, AM-1235, AM-2232, AM-1221 and others. Our products are absolutely safe when used responsibly and in accordance with description.

Being an Australian online store we are aware of country's current legislation regarding legal highs and we test our products prior to importation to make sure they don't contain any controlled and illegal substances. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!

We guarantee the best quality of our products and we offer MONEY BACK in case if you are not satisfied with any of our products! NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to make a purchase, which means we do not store any of your personal details! We offer a secure and hassle free check-out with PayPal.

bonehenge
18-12-2012, 03:13 PM
I can vouch for them. Just received 1gm normal post. Sent on Friday, received Tuesday.. lol Same as when I pay $10 for express.. ;)

Very quick service, and the platinum batch incense smells like northern lights primo to me, smokes quite nice with a little spin and does the job for me :)

I can see it being moreish, but for $14 for a gram, it's too easy to say yes to!
lol

oh Im in WA too, so that it gets here so quick, makes it a good option for me. local prices are just too much..

toasty
18-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Iblaze Tropic Thunder is a great product pity it's not legal in WA

sorry..my bad-thought it was legal aus wide

Billy 86
11-01-2013, 12:11 AM
I'm in the Midland area, WA. When I don't buy online, I buy from Club X, Lovers, Sinsations, one of the markets (wanneroo, malaga, gosnells) or a certain deli in High Wycombe (dont care if they get busted, because they try to charge $85 for 3g of anything - although they do have a big range, about 8 different blends on a menu they hand you, hahaha its like Amsterdam). the bloke who runs the Perth Legal Fun site is based around Rockingham and will allow pickups but is currently out of stock.
I'm very keen to here of any other suppliers in the Perth Metro area (WHO DONT TRY TO CHARGE ANY MORE THAN $70 PER 3g - WHICH IS ALREADY TOO DEAR!)

JellyOhJoy
11-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Im in WA Whats the brand they are selling if you dont mind me asking, Pm me Bro. Thanks

ozzie
11-01-2013, 02:19 PM
The guy at malaga markeys has a blend called Cheeky Monkey, $70 for 3g's, good blend 8/10.

Superironic
21-01-2013, 04:21 PM
I live in High Wycombe, I wouldn't mind paying the $85 if they have some potent blends.

Ryana_1
26-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Hey. There's a couple of places in Rockingham, one which is excellent. Not sure if I'm allowed to say who but its near the main shopping centre. There is also an excellent shop in Mandurah, in the Smart Street Mall. A pawnbroker in kwinana also gets some top stuff. Most Adult Shops sell too but not always good stuff. Although each to their own lol. I'm so glad I found this forum because we have been to places all over the city, and some surprising places have incense available.

IsmokecozIwantto
27-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Well time for a winge. Since the NL and my personal fave Redback were withdrawn I have tried 3 different local blends and six or so imported. The locals included Cheeky Munky, and something called "Kapow" from a market in Gosnells ($80 3g serously, WTF?)both of which use the same synthetic. They give a little bit of a head high then bring on instant tinnitus and within an hour or two a screaming headache . For longtime smokers like me these things are rubbish. I smoked 3g of Kapow in two hours just to achieve what I would call a very mild effect then woke up at 4am with the worst hangover headache I have ever had, and I hadn't drunk any alcohol for three days prior. The only regulation I think this industry needs is labelling so we know what synthetic is in the blend. I don't care about the proportions, that is proprietary knowledge, but I would like to know so I can avoid those crappy cheap synths.

So to all those earnest retailers trying to sell these alternative post NL blends the cannaboid is simply not good enough.

Any other products now available OTC in Perth that anybody knows about?

mindseye888
27-01-2013, 03:22 PM
I'm in the Midland area, WA. When I don't buy online, I buy from Club X, Lovers, Sinsations, one of the markets (wanneroo, malaga, gosnells) or a certain deli in High Wycombe (dont care if they get busted, because they try to charge $85 for 3g of anything - although they do have a big range, about 8 different blends on a menu they hand you, hahaha its like Amsterdam). the bloke who runs the Perth Legal Fun site is based around Rockingham and will allow pickups but is currently out of stock.
I'm very keen to here of any other suppliers in the Perth Metro area (WHO DONT TRY TO CHARGE ANY MORE THAN $70 PER 3g - WHICH IS ALREADY TOO DEAR!)
Sounds like their all charging so much because WA is full of people working in mines and smoko that dosn't show up in blood tests is more favourable than real mj.
Would be interesting to know what an oz of good mj goes for in WA.

Billy 86
27-01-2013, 06:24 PM
I know someone in WA who'll do 3g of good stuff for $50. Midland area. PM me

wildman
29-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Stay away from Daydream at happy herbs, $120 for 5 grams. Lady said it is the strongest they have and to be careful... Of what, the step at the door on the way out?? Seriously, WTF - thanks for the buildup, save your money, it was all gone in 3 days and I still don't know what I got from it.... Then got some Atomic Bomb (Nuclear) $65 for 3g's at Freo adult shop, first few times were OK but fades pretty quickly (absolutely nothing after 30 minutes). Then got some Atomic Bomb (non nuclear) $55 for 3g's at perth adult shop, read good things about this but didn't do much for me, Nuclear is better.

Anyone know if BlackPegasus deals with WA customers? - reading good things about his blends... Sent him an email Sunday night and still no reply :( Looking for something decent to take up north next Monday..

wildman
31-01-2013, 04:12 PM
I know someone in WA who'll do 3g of good stuff for $50. Midland area. PM me

Billy86, your PM box is full, not accepting any more messages - trying to PM you again..

Shaman86
31-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Is it hard to get decent incense in perth? Mandurah have some good blends.

wildman
31-01-2013, 06:49 PM
Is it hard to get decent incense in perth? Mandurah have some good blends.

Hey Shaman86, for me, yes. I only ordered online in bulk to keep the costs down (aussiepartypills - rarely had any hassles with them and when I did, they compensated, plus some very quickly.. :D ), but now Northern Lights is not available I have been forced to go to the adult stores or tobacconists in perth and freo. To date, the best I have come across is Atomic Bomb (Nuclear) - which for me is still not that crash hot due to short duration (bit of a head high for about 10 minutes to then drop off to nothing at all at 30 minutes). I have only just joined this forum to get some advice from others in the Perth area because this is shitting me that I cant be where I wanna be anymore (and it is also cost me around $20+/gram to test what ends up being crap) :( ...
Whats blends are going down there? Have you tried the A-Bomb nuclear (which I think is stronger than the A-Bomb (non nuclear)) and how do they compare to that if you have?

Shaman86
31-01-2013, 07:22 PM
They have a blend in mandurah called "heptic". It's the best I've tried since NL. Though I haven't tried much. Also cloud 9 is pretty good. Has anyone been to macbeths deli?

wildman
31-01-2013, 09:40 PM
I saw some Cloud 9 (i think it had something like k2incense stamped on the bottom) at JV's (or could have been Off Ya Tree, went to a few) in the City today.. I think he said it was $65 for 3g's.. How does it compare to the NL (Primo? or Skunk?)

Ryana_1
01-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Went to Macbeths once. No eftpos, and no cash out. Left it alone.

Username1
06-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Hey guys can get 4 grams of WTF by mr nice guy $50 can deliver

herbalsouthport
06-03-2013, 11:09 PM
mubyki is running a perth delivery service out that way don't know if its running now or starting, but yeah that's a full del gig

piumo
11-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Hi to everyone, I'm in Midland WA and I can say that black pegus does ship to us here out West, they hav great quality blends ,great customer service and fast shipping. In fact I don't hav a bad thing to say about them at all. An since NL disappeared this is, in my opinion, is the best herb out and there prices are as cheap as $6 per g !! What more can I say.

Shaman86
11-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Does anyone know if the new cheeky monkey is out yet?

zkstardust
11-03-2013, 10:31 PM

herbalsouthport
11-03-2013, 11:26 PM
An since NL disappeared this is.

there back man:)

piumo
19-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Sweeeet so has anyone tried their latest? Wonder if it measures up to their previous blends ? Hhmm well I'm of to link removed

Shit whoops ,no links allowed it seems
Cyas

Piumo.

missfeline
19-03-2013, 10:13 PM
can u go online and research it. maybe someone can post it out to you. just check the legalities in posting or have it couriered.....

Dirt box
01-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Yes but the pigs got their hands on it for testing when they raided jv for Bombay blue

schmucksta
03-04-2013, 01:28 PM
^ yer because they cant find the real dealers so they go and raid stuff that is legal lol makes me laugh.

what a waste of time!!!

jus
19-05-2013, 05:32 PM
great info can u pm me the high wycombe deli?? its so scarce right now and a lot is completely inactive..

jus
19-05-2013, 05:36 PM
and i wouldnt really recommend atomic nuclear or otherwise.. lame as

keep up the posts tho cos im new here and from perth also.. got a little experience doin the retail thing but most of my regulars shops went to shit

jako
25-05-2013, 06:25 PM
good topic guys! im a big fan of iblaze but its impossible to find!

have just ordered with black pegasus. ive also read some great stuff about them and have had some pretty good customer service so far.

might have to go and check out some of these markets as im sick of what clubx has...

jus
26-05-2013, 06:30 PM
I ended up tryin that bamboo black was good! Ill do proper review soon. Where is ur local 24 hr man?

jako
02-06-2013, 07:37 PM
ive been getting a mate in nsw to help me with the blaze. but now i have found this site and all these other vendors, ive just been ordering off the net. i get back to perth wednesday and have alot of products waiting in the post office for me to try. cant wait!
where do u buy from?