THIS FORUM IS DESIGNED AS AN INFORMATION RESOURCE TO KEEP USERS INFORMED AND SAFE. IT IS FOR HARM MINIMIZATION AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

YOU MAY NOT POST ANY LINKS! - NO LINKS OR VENDOR DISCUSSION ALLOWED - LEGAL HIGHS AND RESEARCH CHEMICALS ARE TO BE DISCUSSED IN A MANOR THAT PREVENTS HARM TO THE USER

BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD THE WEBSITES OWNERS OR ADMINS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THE INFORMATION OR SUBSTANCES / PRODUCTS DISCUSSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

User Tag List

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb herbal incense resin

lately when I get to the end of a bag I have been scraping the resin that builds up in my cone peace out and I usually get a nice little ball of it. when I pack my last few cones of the blend I'm smoking I like to put a bit of it on top of the cone like I used to do with hash and smoke it. and iv noticed it gives an extra rush and slightly more intense high from each cone. I just wanted to know if anyone else does this or if any of the synthetics would survive the heat or is it simply a placebo effect.
    Last edited by DEATHGUYJ; 26-07-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    Drug free and loving life - moderation and education is key to responsible use

keep calm and vape on

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is it called for search, i always love trying hash, rarely am i disappointed with the heavy high.