THIS FORUM IS DESIGNED AS AN INFORMATION RESOURCE TO KEEP USERS INFORMED AND SAFE. IT IS FOR HARM MINIMIZATION AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

YOU MAY NOT POST ANY LINKS! - NO LINKS OR VENDOR DISCUSSION ALLOWED - LEGAL HIGHS AND RESEARCH CHEMICALS ARE TO BE DISCUSSED IN A MANOR THAT PREVENTS HARM TO THE USER

BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD THE WEBSITES OWNERS OR ADMINS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THE INFORMATION OR SUBSTANCES / PRODUCTS DISCUSSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb mixing real weed with synthetic weed

hey guys so I'm getting half an oz of the real deal tonight and was wondering has anyone smoked real weed with synthetic mixed in to it like a 50-50 mix and if it increased the effects of the high I won't have any synthetic till my samples arrive during the week so I'll be trying a blend of real and synthetic when they arrive
    Drug free and loving life - moderation and education is key to responsible use

keep calm and vape on

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the stuff I usually get is pretty high grade I'll post some pics when I get back for ya squeeze it's definatly not red devil which has a very harsh smoke and lots of fibres and not much crystal structure the stuff I get usually has a lot of crystal structure and very sticky

keep calm and vape on

Legal High Connoisseur JellyOhJoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahaha Just done that yesterday its was amazing bro. it can definitely make you chillex to the max, but as for me its made me tired and mellow outttt.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just picked up my half oz on the way home now my guy didn't have the premium I used to get but I got some very dense buds iv smoked before and it's a very good quality. post pics when I get home

keep calm and vape on

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    definatly not brix just very dense little nuggets kinda like pebbles lol

just mulled a sessions worth gonna have a bong now and sit back and watch crank
    Last edited by DEATHGUYJ; 11-08-2012 at 09:23 PM.

keep calm and vape on

Legal High Connoisseur JellyOhJoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are very lucky. My areas they are abos who sell them at higher price and very stingy. They are known for that just for the money you know. How much did you get em Death ?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get my halfs for 110 and iv known my contact for years I never pay more Than that for my halfs and the stuff is usually even better than this and the stuff I got tonight is pretty good too

keep calm and vape on

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah it's probly the same strain I smoked when I first started too man

keep calm and vape on

Legal High Connoisseur
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I've had some fun times doing this. I had quite a bit of NL Golden Breeze left over and mixed it with bud in a joint. The joint looked pretty cool as I filled with bud then NL GB (red base) then bud then NL GB etc etc. I know NL Golden Breeze was a weaker high but it still used a Synthetic Cannabinoid. I would generally just go to the park during the day with the Mrs & share the joint. Such an interesting high, verrrrry relaxed and happy and as soon as we get up for a walk to get some food, everything was so intense from the silence to the breeze to people's conversations - I felt like I was on one of the biggest adventures of my life. Just great fun haha.

I still have some original Ash Inferno left over & it's on my to-do list to roll a nice joint mixed in with some Ganja

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMG_0967.jpg

got some of this last night because I was sick of topping up every 30 mins . Can anyone tell me if its good quality? Seemed expensive but I don't have a lot of experience. The real stuff always makes me cough on a big deep hit. So frustrating, it alwyas seems to tickle my throat in a weird way. Nothing else I have ever smoked does this but the real thing does it every time.