THIS FORUM IS DESIGNED AS AN INFORMATION RESOURCE TO KEEP USERS INFORMED AND SAFE. IT IS FOR HARM MINIMIZATION AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

YOU MAY NOT POST ANY LINKS! - NO LINKS OR VENDOR DISCUSSION ALLOWED - LEGAL HIGHS AND RESEARCH CHEMICALS ARE TO BE DISCUSSED IN A MANOR THAT PREVENTS HARM TO THE USER

BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD THE WEBSITES OWNERS OR ADMINS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THE INFORMATION OR SUBSTANCES / PRODUCTS DISCUSSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

User Tag List

Thread: Mr.Kosh Info

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Mr.Kosh Info

Hello.
    I recently ordered some Mr.Kosh XXX, after i read some good reviews. I'm wondering if any other Australians that have tried the MrKosh XXX can tell me about it? Specifically, how long it took to arrive by mail (any issue with customs...)?, the preferred methods of usage? Type of feeling after usage? comedowns?
    Thank you

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your help!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Killer. Thanks guys mad help. Saved me from going overseas and waiting 2 weeks just to get a letter from customs informing me my suspicious package has been seized. I'll do some research on these aussie vendors... see if i can get something as good as Mr Kosh.