THIS FORUM IS DESIGNED AS AN INFORMATION RESOURCE TO KEEP USERS INFORMED AND SAFE. IT IS FOR HARM MINIMIZATION AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

YOU MAY NOT POST ANY LINKS! - NO LINKS OR VENDOR DISCUSSION ALLOWED - LEGAL HIGHS AND RESEARCH CHEMICALS ARE TO BE DISCUSSED IN A MANOR THAT PREVENTS HARM TO THE USER

BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD THE WEBSITES OWNERS OR ADMINS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THE INFORMATION OR SUBSTANCES / PRODUCTS DISCUSSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

User Tag List

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Midnight mash review

Okay...hi there,new here...doing a lab test on midnight mash...conducted an allergy test last night with a quarter then another quarter and pretty much went to sleep after...crap nights sleep (slept in an. awkward position on the couch) was on a full stomach...felt like it may have been in the system all day.So tonight I'll try a blow by blow review...had a meal at 6:30 and initialised testing an hour later...went out to the shed and started sorting out mixed up boxes of crap ...an hour later the sweats are starting and this is kind of hard to do on a mobile...listening to chemical brothers and finding myself pacing around....have some cool lights to try out..might get into that now....I'll try to check in later.....

Trophies
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Hey mate and welcome , Sounds like your in for another sleepless night (-:

Looking forward to the rest of the review

Banned
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can not wait, tried the very first ones that came out 2 years ago in NZ. Was useless but then it was just days after the nationwide ban. I hear they got better since but have not heard of them before in Australia . Did you buy it from an online store or shop.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another half down the hatch...have to keep doing stuff or end up staring into oblivion...smoking some blue lily extract...maybe counter productive....I don't think I actually posted this anyway after midnight and dropping another whole...if these are 1•5 times stronger then the previous ones must have been quite mild...mind you I'm on me own....having a bourbon see if that improves

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online..londonunderground in UK....but I see they don't ship to Oz anymore...fingers crossed it's because an Oz company is going to surface...they do duck you up bit

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are not too harsh on the stomach....jaw's going a bit...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so went missioning,and that was more like I was expecting...keeping body temp up etc.....didn't feel the need to get an ice coffee..stomach held up well... tiredness and a general 'I'm over it' came at about 4..crashed on couch and then up again at 7 dealing with kids..bit zombie and pupils still dilated.. achey jaw,but am hungry and keen to get into day. For the price these are pretty awesome but I have no comparison except e many moons ago....

Legal High Connoisseur gillyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i also had some of these last night had a pill and didnt feel anything over a 3hour time limit took the second one and it definetly worked after a couple of hours swear the first pill didnt work would complain but if there not shipping to oz anymore that sucks they were pretty decent

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    REcently i tried this product and was very surprised. Nice price and good quality, not strong like Summer love or doves dance, but love it and will order more

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you still order these for delivery to Australia? I was under the impression that you can't. I bought some of these a few months back with some dove love and they were good, would be interested in getting some more.